|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Oc number meme thingyOc number meme
all right folks first meme so good luck too me anyway pick 10 of your ocs or other peoples ocs with their permission or even some cool characters you know of anything will do and draw/write what would happen in the situations given
1. Oh god 6 has become a god what will they do with their new power.
2. The apocalypse has happened 3 and 8 are the only survivors what will they do
3. No 10 has been transformed into a baby 2 you now must babysit little 10
4. Who would you spend your last moments with 1 or 5
5. Ack 7 has been hit in the head with a coconut they are now acting ooc what are they doing
6. Oh 4 and 9 you’ve drunk too much and now you’re making out if they have girlfriends/boyfriends they are present for this event
7. Oh my 3 you’ve gone into the wrong bath
8. 4, 5, 7 and 10 you are in a duel to the death royal who wins
9. 8 and 2 you’ve lost a bet, boys will cross dress girls cosplay
10. 1 you’re
Oc species meme eternalsOc species meme
1) Choose one of your OC species.
2) Answer these questions.
3) feel free to tag anyone if you want to ^^
Name of species: eternal
does the name have a meaning? Eternity
Why are they called this?: because they are immortal
Appearance: they take the form of human like creatures for the most part
what color is their skin/scales/feathers/other?: Different colors.
Do they have wings?: if they want to
what do they vaguely look like? (Snake, horse, dragon, dog etc.): humans
how big are they? (Length and height): Average height is about 5.5 they are much like humans as explained earlier
Describe their eyes: human but actually provide enhanced vision
is there anything most prominent about their appearance? (Wings, color, size etc.) Their humanity
what do the offspring of the species look like? They can’t have any I know their doomed to die off eventually
Can they change their appearance? (Eg. change color or shape like an octopus): yes they’ve learned t
Teenage TaoismGiving birth is the closest I’d ever felt to dying.
Before that, my near death experiences had consisted only of my silent announcement of pregnancy—silent, being that my social media accounts were all deleted almost simultaneously and I never returned to school in the fall, saying without really saying that I had caught the malicious disease of “teenage pregnancy”. I’m sure the whisper spread in the hallways like the Bubonic Plague. That September, sitting at home on what would have been the first day of my senior year, I imagined friends I’d never talk to again saying “she was only seventeen, and so full of life!” at my absence in the cafeteria tables, as if they were attending my funeral instead of talking about me behind my back.
"Full of life," I had snorted then, folding a never ending stream of what had once been my own baby clothes. "Literally."
I walked around like a zombie for the months of my pregnancy, deciding t
Keep in Touch!